Miscellaneous projects, articles, and works-in-progress by Quinten Kent.
Stuff I've written:
- A formal look at solving the Blue Eyes logic puzzle and modeling it with TLA+.
- The Column Problem looks for a dynamic programming solution to the column-width optimization problem and presents a proof of NP-hardness.
- Introducting UnoScript gives my thoughts on designing a new programming language.
Stuff I've built:
- UnoScript is a stack-based, procedural programming language inspired by the UNO card game.
Built with flex and C++.
- VectorMug allows you to print a sticker for your travel mug that's linked directly to your Starbucks account.
- learn-to-type is a package for the Atom text editor.
Where to find me: